Monday, September 8, 2008

126 Miles Down - 11,173 To Go

Great first week. We are right in the thick of things although The Easy Striders look to have a strong team after a great first week.

I think if we all do a little more this week we can make up some ground.

For now, let's focus on improving up on our Team Record through personal goals. At this point, we have a Team Record for a single week of 126.378 miles. Since that was in just 5 days, we should be able to improve upon that number with relative ease. When we see what the number is for a full week, we will have a new target.

I am going to try to step up my game a little. I have set some personal goals regarding extra work on the weekend. However, my main focus will be on minimum daily miles, not including my standard workout plan. I think if I just set a goal for a minimum for each day for just walking about, I can just supplement with a jog at night or do a short additional workout if it looks like I will come up short of my daily goal.

I am looking forward to another NAC- Insain Bolts walk to Subway we have scheduled for tomorrow.

2 comments:

Duerk said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mo said...

So....how was the walk to lunch?