Monday, September 29, 2008

Vegas Miles

I racked up some good pedometer miles in Vegas last week. I racked up a few miles with Bill on Wednesday and Jeff from KC and I racked up some miles on Thursday. The weather felt great in the evenings, especially when compared to our lunchtime walks here. The toughest walk I did was Friday, I decided I would walk down the strip in the direction of the airport until I reached a point where I was two tired or was out of time, then I would take a cab the rest of the way. I made it about 3 miles(proudly sporting my IB shirt), then I stopped and had breakfast and caught a cab. I has hoped to go further but my bag and laptop were weighing me down a bit. Overall it was a good time and I felt great that despite racking up over 10 miles walking on Wednesday, I was not sore at all on Thursday. I know that would not have been the case if not for the competition and all the extra walking I have been doing.



As a team, we had a great week and I can't wait to post or totals and see where it compares to the field. Great job to all, I am really excited. Let's just say records were made to be broken. Dan and Chris, I hope you both have some fun pictures from you walking vacations as well. Let me know if you have any interest in posting and I would be glad to help you out.



Go Bolts!

No comments: