Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Still in 3rd. Let's keep fighting!

We had a great week. We met our goal of surpassing the single week record.

Our team total this week was 262.158 miles. Unfortunatley, 3 other teams broke the single week record as well with higher scores and the Road Runners are gaining.

Let's keep up the good work and see if we can improve on the 262 miles. I know I am going to vegas this week and I will set some lofty walking goals that should be resonable to achieve since there is plenty of places to walk about while I am there. Also, Daniel is going on a heavy duty backpacking trip this weekend which should help as well. I hope that  he posts some pictures of his adventure. I still owe you all some Subway walk pictures, and I will try to get a few from Vegas as well.

As long as we can remain consistant and not allow the leaders to get to far ahead, I think we can stay in the race to the finish line. In the end, let's be sure all of our miles are quality miles so that no matter what, we are sure to win by becoming more physically fit.

Go Bolts!

No comments: